Hand Therapy is the art and science of rehabilitation of the upper extremity of the human body. We provide specialty hand therapy services delivered by licensed therapists that have direct experience in hand rehabilitation. Our hand therapy program is recommended for individuals with any condition of the hand, wrist, and elbow including:
- Repetitive Stress (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Traumatic Injury (Fractures of the hand and wrist)
- Arthritis and Related Disorders
- Orthopedic or Neurological Injuries
- Cumulative Trauma Injuries
- Custom Splinting
Our therapists work closely with physicians to ensure optimal outcomes following surgical procedures. Custom rehab programs may include injury-specific exercise programs, soft tissue massage or mobilization, wound care, and functional activities or modifications of daily activities. For more information on Hand Therapy, please contact our clinics.